Showing all 3 results
Levitra 10 mg$409.00 – $709.00 Add to cart
Levitra 20 mg$419.00 – $749.00 Add to cart
Levitra 5 mg$399.00 – $699.00 Add to cart
Levitra is a prescription medication that is used to treat male sexual function problems. Its generic name is vardenafil and it belongs to the Impotence agents drug class.
Use of Levitra
It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This medicine works by increasing blood flow in the blood vessels in certain body parts. It helps to increases the blood flow into the penis on sexual stimulation.
Side effects of Levitra
The side effects from Levitra are:
- Chest pain
- Vision changes
- Stuffy nose
- Pain in penis
- High blood pressure
- Painful urination
These are not all possible side effects of Levitra. So if you notice any side effects then go to the doctor.
- Do not take this medicine without the guidance of a doctor.
- Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you ever faced any allergy from Levitra.
- The use of this medicine may increase your blood pressure. So regularly check your blood pressure and if you note the increment in your blood pressure then contact your doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor If you ever faced any problem related to heart such as a heart attack or any other problem then you should avoid taking this medicine.
- Do not take Levitra in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term.
- Take the dose of the medicine according to the prescription otherwise, it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects and death also.
- If you buy Levitra online or from the market then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.