Showing all 3 results
Lortab 10-325 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart
Lortab 5-325 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart
Lortab 7.5-325 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Lortab is a combination medicine and is made with a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever. These two ingredients work to relieve the pain the first is Hydrocodone is narcotic pain medicine and the second is acetaminophen is a mighty pain reliever that increases the effect of hydrocodone.
Use of Lortab
It is only used with a doctor’s prescription to manage severe pain that is not managed by the non-opioid pain reliever. in Lortab, acetaminophen may help to reduce fever, and hydrocodone works in the brain receptors and changes the way your body feels and responds in pain. So, It is a pain killer that helps to heal your body from severe pain.
Side effects of Lortab
In most cases, there is no serious side effect of Lortab but it can cause side effects for some people. The symptoms of side effects include:
If you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Lortab then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical history, in particular- brain disorders like any serious head injury and tumor in your brain or seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder.
- This medicine may make you dizzy or sleepy. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then tell your doctor otherwise you may face some serious side effects.
- Take the dose of medicine according to the prescription and do not take any extra dose it can cause overdose and addiction.
- If you buy Lortab online or offline check the manufacture and expiry date before using it.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- Do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.
- During pregnancy avoid taking Lortab it might harm your baby so discuss with the doctor.