Showing all 3 results
Lunesta 1 mg$317.00 – $519.00 Add to cart
Lunesta 2 mg$320.00 – $531.00 Add to cart
Lunesta 3 mg$323.00 – $537.00 Add to cart
Use of Lunesta
It is used to treat Insomnia and it helps you fall asleep faster and longer. It works in the brain to produce a calming effect and it works immediately. So, take it just before going to bed for sleep. Lunesta is used for short-term treatment, so don’t take it longer and if it does not work for you then contact your doctor.
Side effects of Lunesta
The medicines work differently for different bodies so some people might face some side effects from it.
These are not all the possible side effects. So, if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- If you have a family history of sleepwalking or certain muscle disease then do not take it without asking a doctor and if you go to the doctor then tell him about it.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Lunesta then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause a serious allergy in your body.
- If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- Do not take it longer than prescribed.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists.
- If you buy Lunesta online or from the market then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.
- Lunesta use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is safe or not it is unknown then make sure that ask your doctor about it.