Showing all 2 results
Methadone is a narcotic medication and it is a member of a drug class that is known as narcotic analgesic combinations. It is used to withdrawal symptoms in those people that are addicted to heroin or other narcotic drugs. It is also used as a pain reliever in a low amount dose. It is available only on the certified pharmacy.
Use of Methadone
This drug is used to treat the addiction of opioids or narcotic drugs and It helps to withdraw the symptoms of that addictions. A small dose of the Methedon can also help in pain reliever and it is used to treat chronic pain also.
Side effects of methadone
The more common side effects of it:
The serious side effect of it :
- Low blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Breathing problem
If you notice any problem from these or any other problems and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- If you take this medicine to get rid of addiction then do not take it without the prescription otherwise it can cause an overdose.
- If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should not take this medicine.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Methadon then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- If you buy Methadone online or from the pharmacy check the manufacture and expiry date before using it.
- It may make you dizzy or sleepy. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- Take the dose of medicine according to the prescription and do not take any extra dose.