Showing all 2 results
Use of Provigil
Side effects of Provigil
Common side effects from Provigil included:
Serius side effects from Provigil include:
- Severe rash
- Any serious allergic reaction
- Trouble breathing
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure
These are not all the possible side effects. So, if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then talk to your doctor right away.
- It is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.
- You should not use Provigil if you had ever face an allergy to use it.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists otherwise it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects and in some cases death also.
- If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then you should avoid alcohol after taking this medicine otherwise it can cause serious side effects.
- If you buy Provigil online or offline then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.