Showing the single result
Use of Reductil
It is a prescription medicine that controls appetite and helps to lose weight. People who are overweight and worried about their fatness ten the doctor suggest this medicine for that type of people.
Side effects of Reductil
This type of medicine can cause side effects for some people. So, if you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor. Side effects from Reductil Include:
- High blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Slowheart rate
- Unusual tiredness
These are not all the possible side effects. So, if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not helpful for you then contact your doctor right away.
- It is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.
- Tell your doctor, If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell that your doctor.
- If you ever faced any problem related to heart such as a heart attack then tell your doctor about it and avoid taking this medicine.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists otherwise it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Reductil or any other opioid then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause allergy in your body.
- If you buy Reductil online or from the market then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.