Showing all 2 results
Use of Restoril
It is used to treat sleeping problems like insomnia. If you have trouble asleep then it will help you sleep. It works in the central nervous system to produce relaxation and it works immediately. So, take it just before going to bed for sleep.
Side effects of Restoril
Side effects from Restoril are included:
These are not all the possible side effects. So, if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- Restoril use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not recommended.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Restoril then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause an allergy in your body.
- If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- Do not take it longer than prescribed.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists.
- It makes you drowsy then make sure after taking it do not drive or do any machinery work.
- If you buy Restoril online or from the market then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.