Showing all 2 results
Use of Ritalin
Ritalin is used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It works in the brain and nerves by activating neurotransmitters in the brain. It can help the patient to increase the ability to pay attention and help to stay focused on inactivity and control behavior problems.
Side effects of Ritalin
Side effects from Ritalin are:
These are not all the possible side effects. So, if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- This medicine may increase your blood pressure. So, check your blood pressure regularly and if you notice high blood pressure then contact your doctor right away.
- It is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.
- Before taking Ritalin, If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that your doctor.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then tell your doctor otherwise you may face some serious side effects.
- It may make you dizzy and sleepy so, after taking it to avoid driving any machinery work and avoid alcohol also it can make you dizzier.
- If you buy Ritalin online or offline then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists otherwise it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects and in some cases death also.