Showing all 2 results
Vicodin is made with a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever and Hydrocodone is narcotic pain medicine and acetaminophen is a mighty pain reliever that increases the effect of hydrocodone. Due to misuse and addition of this medicine, only taken it in the direction of a doctor.
Use of Vicodin
It is a combination medicine that comes from Combination opioid analgesics drug class. This medicine is used to treat moderate to server pain and in Vicodin, acetaminophen may help to reduce fever, and hydrocodone works in the brain receptors and changes the way your body feels and responds in pain. So, It is a pain killer that helps to heal your body from severe pain.
Side effects of Vicodin
The medicine works differently for the different bodies. So, some people may be face side effects of this medicine and the symptom of the side effects are-
- Yellowing skin or eye
- Abdominal pain
- Sleep apnoea
- Stomach pain
If you feel any side effects from the medicine then call your doctor for medical advice.
Don’t take an extra dose of Vicodin only take it according to the prescription otherwise, it can cause addiction and overdose and can cause serious side effects such as breathing problems. So, you should take only with the guide of a doctor and take the doses according to prescription.
Symptoms of overdose:
- extreme tiredness
- Increased body pain
- yellowing of eyes or skin
- Abnormal urine color
If you feel these symptoms in your body then go for the medical.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Vicodin then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical history, in particular- brain disorders like any serious head injury and tumor in your brain or seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder.
- After taking it you may get dizzy or sleepiness. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- If you consume Vicodin for many days then you should avoid liquid products like cold drinks and other chemical liquids because that liquid contains sugar and alcohol that can cause liver damage.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then tell your doctor otherwise you may face some serious side effects from it.
- If you take it for many days and it may not work as well and you feel it is not working well then talk with your doctor.
- If you buy Vicodin online or offline before using it check the manufacturer and expiry date of the medicine.
- Tell your doctor about the condition of your body after taking it. If your body pain does not decrease then tell the doctor and say to change the medicine.
- During pregnancy avoid taking Vicodin it may harm your baby so discuss with the doctor.