Showing all 3 results
Dilaudid 2 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart
Dilaudid 4 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Dilaudid 8 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart
Dilaudid’s generic name is hydromorphone and it is a part of the narcotic analgesics drug class. It is used to relieve moderate to severe pain and it is recommended when other pain treatments such as non-opioid are not helpful for the patient.
Use of Dilaudid
It is a strong prescription pain medicine and it is used to relieve severe pain. It is an extended-release medicine that is recommended for that pain that lasts all day. It works in the brain and spinal cord by activating opioid receptors.
Side effects of Dilaudid
It is a strong opioid that can cause some side effects for some people. The symptoms of side effects are :
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach pain
- Increase body pain
- Low blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Breathing problem
This is not a complete list of the side effects of Dilaudid. So if you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- Dilaudid use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not recommended.
- It is an extended-release medicine then do not use it for basic pain.
- If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Dilaudid then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- If you buy Dilaudid online or from the pharmacy check the manufacture and expiry date before using it.
- Never increase the dose by yourself it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects.
- Do not take any medicine with it without asking a doctor.