Showing all 2 results
Valium is an oral medicine that is used to treat anxiety disorders and alcohol withdrawal syndrome. The generic name of the valium is diazepam and the drug class name is benzodiazepines. It works in the brain by enchanting the activity of certain neurotransmitters.
Use of Valium
Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. It is also used to treat seizures, muscle cramps, or stiffness. It is working by calming the brain and nerves and sometimes it is used with other medications to treat seizures. It is a prescription medicine and you need a prescription from a doctor to take it.
Side effects of Valium
The common side effects of it –
- Unusual tiredness
- Abnormal urine
- Blurred vision
- pale skin
- trouble sleeping
- itching or rash
- Any allergic reaction
Some serious side effects –
This is not a complete list of the side effects of valium. So if you notice any other problems and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- Do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Valium then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder.
- If you buy valium online or from the pharmacy check the manufacture and expiry date before using it.
- This medicine may make you dizzy or sleepy. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then tell your doctor otherwise you may face some serious side effects.
- Don’t take any other medicine with Valium without the guidance of a doctor otherwise, it can decrease the effect of valium or can cause side effects.
- Take the dose of medicine according to the prescription and do not take any extra dose it can cause overdose and addiction.