Showing all 3 results
Xanax 1 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart
Xanax 2 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Xanax XR 3 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart
Xanax comes from a drug class that name is a benzodiazepine and this prescription medicine is used to treat anxiety and panic disorder. It works on neurotransmitters in the brain and helps to heal from anxiety and panic disorders.
Use of Xanax
It is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders and anxiety cause depression and panic disorders that might cause panic, helplessness and sometimes you feel embarrassed without any reason. It works in the brain and the central nervous system to produce a relaxing effect in your body.
Side effects of Xanax
- Increased Saliva production
- Weak breathing
- Stomach pain
- Yellowing skin or eye
- Thought of suicide
- Depression without any reason
If you face any side effects from this medicine then stop taking it and go to the doctor.
- If you have ever faced allergies to any benzodiazepine then tell your doctor about it.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then avoid taking Xanax with alcohol it can increase the effect of alcohol and can cause some side effects.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical histories such as any mental disorder or any serious injury in your brain and any breathing problem and if you are taking medicine for it then make sure that you show the medicines to your doctor.
- Don’t take any other opioid with Xanax without the guidance of a doctor otherwise, it can cause serious side effects.
- Please, take the dose of medicine according to the prescription and do not take any extra dose it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects or sometimes death also.
- If you are pregnant then you should avoid Xanax it can harm the fetus and it can harm an unborn baby and u can see the unusual symptom in your baby and also in the mother so if you are pregnant then tell your doctor about it.
- If you buy Xanax online or from the pharmacy check the company name, manufacture date, and expiry date of the medicine.