Showing all 2 results
Use of Suboxone
It is a combination medication that is used to treat opioid use disorder and help to withdraw the symptoms of that addiction. It is also used to treat chronic pain when the other non-opioid and opioid medicines are not helpful for the patient.
Side effects of Suboxone
If you take the medicine according to the doctor then there is less chance of side effects but some people might face side effects from it. The side effects from Suboxone include:
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach pain
- High blood pressure
These are not all possible side effects of Suboxone. So if you notice any other problems and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- It is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the guidance of a doctor.
- Before taking this medicine, If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- If you ever faced an allergic reaction to using this medicine or any other opioid medicine then tell your doctor about it before taking this medicine.
- If you ever had any serious head injury and tumor in the brain then do not take this medicine without asking a doctor.
- If you take this medicine to get rid of addiction then do not take it without the prescription otherwise it can cause an overdose.
- Do not take it longer than prescribed and if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists otherwise it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects and in some cases death also.
- f you buy Suboxone online or offline then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.