Showing all 7 results
Opana ER 10 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart
Opana ER 15 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Opana ER 20 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart
Opana ER 30 mg$558.00 – $1,524.00 Add to cart
Opana ER 40 mg$562.00 – $1,529.00 Add to cart
Opana ER 5 mg$572.00 – $1,541.00 Add to cart
Opna ER 7.5 mg$579.00 – $1,547.00 Add to cart
Opana ER’s generic name is oxymorphone and it belongs to the narcotic analgesics drug class. It is an opioid medication that is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
Use of Opana ER
It is used to treat moderate to server pain that lasts all day.it is an extended-release form of oxymorphone so, you should not use this medicine for basic pain.
Side effects of Opana ER
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reaction
- Food poisoning
- Increase body pain
Side effects are rare but some people may face side effects from this medicine. If you face any side effects then contact your doctor.
- Misuse of this medicine can cause addiction or overdose.
- It may make you dizzy or sleepy. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- Take the dose of medicine according to the prescription and do not take any extra dose.
- You can take this medicine for moderate pain without the prescription of a doctor but take the doses in limit and if you are not getting well then go to the doctor.
- Do not take it in the long term if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder.
- If you buy Opana ER online or from the pharmacy check the manufacture and expiry date before using it.