Showing all 2 results
Klonopin is an opioid medicine that is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and help to control seizures. The generic name of Klonopin is clonazepam and it belongs to the benzodiazepines drug class.
Use of Klonopin
It is used to prevent and control seizures and also used to treat anxiety disorders and panic disorders. It works in the brain and nerves by activating the neurotransmitters and produce a calming effect in the brain.
Side effects of Klonopin
The opioid medicines work differently for different bodies. So some people might face some side effects from it. The side effects from Klonopin include:
If you notice any problem and you feel the medicine is not working for you then contact your doctor.
- Before taking Klonopin, If you have any medical history, in particular- seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder then you should tell about that to your doctor.
- If you ever faced an allergic reaction to using this medicine or any other opioid medicine then tell your doctor about it before taking this medicine.
- Do not take it in large amounts, take the doses according to the doctor or pharmacists. Otherwise, it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious mental health problems.
- If you buy Klonopin online or offline then check the manufacture date and expiry date before using it.
- Do not take it longer than prescribed and if you feel good and you think you do not need the medicine then go to the doctor and get a medical checkup and try to avoid it in the long term that can cause addiction.
- It is a prescription medicine so do not take it without the prescription of a doctor.