Showing all 3 results
Norco 10-325 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart
Norco 5-325 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart
Norco 7.5-325 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart
Norco is made with a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever and Hydrocodone is narcotic pain medicine and acetaminophen is a mighty pain reliever that increases the effect of hydrocodone. Due to misuse and addition of this medicine, only taken it in the direction of a doctor.
Use of Norco
It is a combination medicine that comes from the narcotic analgesic combinations drug class. This medicine is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain and in Norco, acetaminophen may help to reduce fever, and hydrocodone works in the brain receptors and changes the way your body feels and responds in pain. So, It is a pain killer that helps to heal your body from moderate pain.
Side effects of Norco
The side effect of Norco include:
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reaction
- Yellowing skin or eye
- Abdominal pain
- Sleep apnoea
- Shallow breathing
- Trouble sleeping
- Skin rash
- Dry mouth
This is not a complete list of the side effects of Norco. So if you notice other problems in your body then contact your doctor.
- If you have ever faced allergies to Norco then tell your doctor about it otherwise it can cause serious allergies in your body.
- Before using this medicine tell your doctor about your medical history, in particular- brain disorders like any serious head injury and tumor in your brain or seizures and any breathing problems like asthma and if you faced sleep apnoea, kidney disease, liver disease, personal or family history of substance use disorder.
- If you are an alcohol consumer then tell your doctor otherwise you may face some serious side effects such as liver damage.
- During pregnancy avoid taking Norco it may harm your baby so discuss with the doctor.
- After taking it you may get dizzy or sleepiness. So, avoid driving and any physical activity.
- Don’t take any other opioid with Norco without the guidance of a doctor otherwise, it can cause serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor about the condition of your body after taking it. If your body pain does not decrease then tell the doctor and say to change the medicine.
- If you buy Norco online or offline before using it check the manufacturer and expiry date of the medicine.
- Please, take the dose of medicine according to the description and do not take any extra dose it can cause overdose and overdose can cause serious side effects.